After you have an Ascend Write Connection set up, then you continue to set up the Write Connector in your dataflow
After you have an Ascend Write Connection set up, then you continue to set up the Write Connector in your dataflow. The first thing on the top is a highlighted box with the DATA LAKE connection, with an USE button which you can use to select the connection.
- Name (required): The name to identify this connector with.
- Description (optional): Custom description of what this connector is doing.
- Upstream (required): The name of the previous stage which this connector will receive data from.
- Delta Table Path (required): The path to the Delta table from inside the bucket configured in the connection.
- Storage System Option (optional): Overrides Connection's configuration about Storage System. If "AWS" is chosen, one can also override Glue Catalog's configuration. Leave empty in order to use the Connection's original configuration.
Updated 8 months ago