In this doc, we will cover how to setup a Connection to MySQL.
- Up and Running MySQL server.
If your MySQL server is in a private subnet or VPC and not accessible from the public internet. Please contact [email protected] to set up networking.
In Figure 2 above:
- Connection Name (required): The name to identify this connection with, such as 'MySQL connection'.
- Host (required): IP or the hostname of the MySQL server.
- Port (optional): Host server port number.
- Database Name (required): Name of the database.
- Choose Credentials (required): Choose from existing credentials or create new credential for connecting to MySQL server if 'Required Credentials' checkbox is selected.
In Figure 3 above, create new credentials if the Required Credentials checkbox was selected and you do not want to use an existing credential.
In Figure 4 above, use TEST CONNECTION button to check whether credentials are correctly configured and If SUCCESS, click CREATE AND USE CONNECTION.
Updated 16 days ago