Here are the release notes for March 17, 2022.
- Kafka Read Connector: added capability to automatically move offsets ahead when Ascend's offset is older than the offsets available in Kafka; this configuration is helpful in development situations where Read Connectors may not be set to refresh
- Kafka Read Connector: when Ascend's offset is older than the offsets available in Kafka, Ascend will fallback to the consumers committed offsets. This behavior allows for recovery from expired messages by the user moving the consumer's committed offset forward and resetting errors in Ascend
- Avoid some "spark worker failed to connect" errors by retrying connection
- Snowflake and BigQuery Data Planes: improve performance of records preview
- Fix bug causing Write Connector update requests to fail in some cases
- Fix the JDBC, File-Based Access, and Tableau examples in component data integrations tab
- BigQuery Data Planes: fix table creation for empty components