Here are the release notes for March 31, 2022.
- For Read Connectors and Write Connectors, use Spark 3.2.0 as the default Spark runtime version
- Add the
EXTERNAL_TABLEtable type for Glue tables
- Delta Lake write connector: For single-partition write connectors we will now use an optimized fast path to replace the partition in a transaction.
- Delta Lake read connector: Fix issue where sub-directories cannot be listed in the asset browser
- Fix UI bug for partition tab refresh where reloads would cause unstable reordering of partitions
- Fix bug that caused reprocessing of de-duplicated components when one of the de-duplicated components was deleted.
- Improve handling of pre/post-write SQL for cases where there is no returned data to consume by gracefully handling the read exception.
- Fix Snowflake data plane error
marshal called with nil