Ascend can integrate with Azure Active Directory (AD) for SSO authentication purposes. In order to configure the Azure AD SSO, please go through the following steps:
- Collect the Tenant ID for the Azure AD.
- In Azure AD, select "New Registration", name the registration.
- In the registration, go to "Authentication" and add a Web Redirect UI with a value of:
https://<your ascend subdomain>.ascend.io/authn/provider/azureadv2/callback
Certificates and Secretsand select "New client secret" to create a new Client Secret for this registered app.
- Ensure that the secret is created with a maximum expiration time.
- Encrypt your Client ID, Client Secret, and Tenant ID here and send the encrypted blob to [email protected].
After this is set up, your users will be able to authenticate into Ascend through Azure AD SSO.
Updated 6 months ago