- From the Build Pane, select Read Connector
- Next, select + New Connection.
- Select your desired connection type.
- Complete the required fields within the connection settings (see Figure 2). See Connection Types to find each type's specifications.
- If the Requires Credentials checkbox is marked, select an existing credential or create a new one.
- To create a new credential, complete the required fields within the Create New Credential. See Connection Types to find each connection type's credential specifications.
- Select TEST CONNECTION button to check whether credentials are correctly configured.
- If a green check appears with ALL PASS, click CREATE (see figure 5).
Updated about 2 months ago