- From the Build pane, select Read Connector
- Next, select + New Connection.
- Select Python from the Custom category.
- Complete the required configurations for your new connection.
- Define any shared custom Python for Python Read Connectors that are created with this connection to access.
- indicate additional PIP packages to install with this connection. PIP packages should be space delimited. Ex.
- If the Requires Credentials checkbox is marked, select an existing Python credential or create a new one.
- In Custom Credentials, insert your credentials. Credentials can be in any format (JSON formatted text, key/value pair, etc.) as long as the Python code provided in Step 2 contains the necessary functions to parse the content within the credential.
- Select the TEST CONNECTION button to check whether the Python connection can be parsed with the supplied code and credentials.
- If a green check appears with ALL PASS, select CREATE.
Updated about 1 month ago