In this doc, we will cover how to setup a SFTP Connection.
- SFTP server
- Access credentials
In Figure 2 above:
- Access Type (required): The type of connection: Read-Only, Write-Only or Read-Write.
- Connection Name (required): The name to identify this connection with, such as 'SFTP Server Connector'.
- Host (required): IP or the hostname of the SFTP server.
- Port (optional): Host server port number (default: 22).
- Choose Credentials (required): Choose from existing credentials or create new credential for connecting to SFTP server if 'Required Credentials' checkbox is selected.
In Figure 3 above, create new credentials if the Required Credentials checkbox was selected and you do not want to use an existing credential.
- Credential Name (required): The name to identify this credential with.
- User (required): SFTP Server username to connect with.
- Password (required): SFTP Server password to connect with.
In Figure 4 above, use TEST CONNECTION button to check whether credentials are correctly configured and If ALL PASS, click CREATE.
Updated 3 months ago