Custom SSO Configuration is only available for dedicated Ascend Environments. Ascend Cloud only supports public SSO options.
Ascend can integrate with Okta for SSO authentication purposes. In order to configure the Okta SSO, please go through the following steps:
- Create an OpenID Connect (OIDC) Application in Okta
- Please see Okta documentation here
Web Applicationas the application type
- Encrypt your Client ID, Client Secret, and Okta Issuer URL here and send the encrypted blob to [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
- Provision the openID application in the Okta admin page and configure the redirect URI to https://your_company_name.ascend.io/authn/provider/okta/callback
- Grant user access to this new openID application via individual user permissioning or group based permissioning.
After this is set up, your users will be able to authenticate into Ascend through Okta SSO.
Updated 13 days ago