In this guide, you'll learn how to create a new Data Service within an existing environment. If you are an Ascend Cloud user, this feature is available for Enterprise tier.
- Select +NEW DATA SERVICE.
- Add a name and optional description for your Data Service.
- Select your Data Service Type. You'll provide additional configuration details in the next step.
- Select the title of your new Data Service to view the configuration settings.
- Navigate to Connections.
- Create a new Connection that matches your previously selected Data Plane.
Using Existing Connections
If you want to use existing BigQuery, Databricks, Snowflake, or Iceberg Connections, ensure the following:
- the connection is shared with the Data Service via Site Admin, so it can be selected in the Data Service Settings/Data Plane Configuration.
- any overrides are configured in Step 5.
- After creating a connection, configure your Data Plane.
Updated 4 months ago