You've found a new feature!
Timed Trigger Read Connectors are available for all Gen2 users. Let us know if you have additional questions and/or comments in the chat box to your right!
- From the Build Pane, select Read Connector.
- Select + New Connection.
- Select Scheduled Trigger from the Connection catalog. (Use the search bar to quickly locate the Scheduled Trigger Connection.)
- Assign a name to the Scheduled Trigger. Ignore Advanced Settings and, since this is a local connection, do not initiate Test Connection.
Once you've created a Scheduled Trigger connection, you can reuse that connection for any subsequent Scheduled Trigger Read Connector within a Data Service.
- Select USE for your newly created Scheduled Trigger Connection.
- Select Skip and configure manually.
- Add a Name and optional Description to your Read Connector.
- Select Last Triggered Timestamp for the RETURN VALUE field.
- Select GENERATE SCHEMA to create a schema and a data preview.
- Select CREATE at the top of the configuration pane.
Updated 18 days ago