- Access credentials
- MongoDB database and collection name
Create a new MongoDB Connection
In Figure 2 above:
- Connection Name (required): The name to identify this connection with, such as 'MongoDB'.
- Host (required): IP or the hostname of the MongoDB server.
- Port (required): Host server port number.
- Database Name (required): Name of the database.
- Connection String Parameter (optional): The URI for connections between applications and MongoDB instances. Learn More
- Choose Credentials (required): Choose from existing credentials or create new credential for connecting to MongoDB server if 'Required Credentials' checkbox is selected.
In Figure 3 above, create new credentials if the Required Credentials checkbox was selected and you do not want to use an existing credential.
- Credential Name (required): The name to identify this credential with, such as
- User (required): MongoDB username to connect with.
- Password (required): MongoDB password to connect with.
In Figure 4 above, use TEST CONNECTION button to check whether credentials are correctly configured and If SUCCESS, click CREATE AND USE CONNECTION.
Updated over 1 year ago