Get started with the Ascend.io Dev Tier by connecting your preferred cloud data platform. Here, we'll walk through how to connect to BigQuery.
Don't have a BigQuery account?
If you don't have a Google BiqQuery account, here's where you can create a free trial account.
- Go to ascend.io/signup.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and the name of the company you work for.
- Choose your preferred authorization account.
- If the Google BigQuery option is not available, select Don't see your data platform?.
For BigQuery, locate and enter your Google Cloud Project Name.
- Enter your service account credentials in JSON format.
- Select Connect to BigQuery.
Once BigQuery is successfully connected, you'll need to provide the following items in their respective fields:
- GCS Bucket (not required)
- If a bucket is not provided, Ascend will create one for you.
Once your choices are made, select Configure.
- Create your first Project and Pipeline name.
- We recommend selecting simple names like TestService for your project and TestFlow for your pipeline!
- Select Start building to explore the Ascend platform on your own or select View Tutorials to start with an Ascend tutorial and publicly available data.
Updated 26 days ago