Get started with the Ascend.io Dev Tier by connecting your preferred cloud data platform. Here, we'll walk through how to connect to Databricks.
Don't have a Databricks account?
If you don't have a Databricks account, here's where you can create a free trial account.
- Go to ascend.io/signup.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and the name of the company you work for.
- Choose your preferred authorization account.
- If the Databricks option is not available, select Don't see your data platform?.
For Databricks, locate and enter your Databricks Host name..
- Enter your Access Token for your account.
- Select Connect to Databricks.
Once Databricks is successfully connected, you'll need to provide the following items in their respective fields:
Once your choices are made, select Configure.
- Create your first Project and Pipeline name.
- We recommend selecting simple names like TestService for your project and TestFlow for your pipeline!
- Select Start building to explore the Ascend platform on your own or select View Tutorials to start with an Ascend tutorial and publicly available data.
Updated 13 days ago