In Figure 1 above:
- Name (required): The name to identify this connector with.
- Description (optional): Description of what data this connector will write.
You can either manually provide TABLE NAME (required), which is the table you are writing or click on Browse and Select Data: this button allows to explore resource and locate the destination. Select the destination table you want to write and press Select.
- WRITE STRATEGY(required): The "Full Load" strategy will replace the entire tables contents each time that the upstream transform has changed. If the upstream data set contains multiple Ascend partitions and not all partitions are expected to change on each update, then the "Incremental By Partition" strategy allows for Ascend to only update / insert / delete the partitions of the Postgres table that have changed in Ascend.
- MAX NUMBER OF PARALLEL ASCEND PARTITIONS: Maximum number of partitions that can be processed in parallel.
- SCHEMA NAME: The SQL Server database schema to use.
- ON SCHEMA MISSMATCH: Strategy to be implemented in the event of a mismatch of the local scheme with the remote one. you can choose between: Stop and display error, Recreate table, Alter table.
Updated about 2 months ago