When you finish this tutorial, you will be able to create a new dataflow under the selected Data Service.
- Permission to create a dataflow. Please contact the User Manager of the Data Service where you intend to create it if you don't already have permission.
There are 6 steps involved:
- Step 1: Select a Data Service
- Step 2: Create a new Dataflow
- Step 3: Adding a Read Connector
- Step 4: Creating a Transform
- Step 5: Create a Write Connector
- Step 6: Create a Data Feed
This tutorial will walk you through these steps in a hands-on way that can be performed in any Ascend environment.
- Click the DATA SERVICE dropdown at the top left corner of your browser and select a Data Service where you would like to create your new dataflow.
- Click the DATAFLOW dropdown next to the Data Service and then click on + Create a new dataflow.
This will bring up a panel where you give a name to this new dataflow (required). You can also enter more details to describe your dataflow (optional).
Click the Create button and a new dataflow is generated in Ascend!
Updated 11 months ago
Now let's make your dataflow interesting by adding some components